Monday, February 22, 2010

2-23-10

Last week Maya started her new school! YAY and so far she is doing great.
Last Friday Allie went to her first school dance. She said it was lame, I was kinda happy to hear that lol just glad there was no boys dancing with my daughter. But she is such a amazing kid and has no interest in boys yet. Hoping that lasts through out high school (wish)
Aubrey got a case worker and is going to start some treatments to help her. She has been diagnosed with a Mood disorder (kinda the same thing as Maya) but getting the help early in life is one of the keys to help her.

And Jeremiah is such a funny boy. Last Monday we were making cookies and Brownies, after lots of tasting and getting the first batch in, I over heard him said to Aubrey....
Aubrey and her friend..... Ewww What is on your face and hand?
Jeremiah: Poop
Aubrey: gross your eating poop?
Jeremiah: ya sometimes I eat poop.
Mommy: Jeremiah that is not poop stop eating the brownie mix
Jeremiah: Mom some times i eat poop.
LAUGHING SO HARD!
I love my kids :)

Here are some pics of my kids in my sister wedding! They are so cute





No comments:

Post a Comment